Quickly, the Asian Fusion-style cafe located in Concord’s Park & Shop center on Willow Pass Rd., was shut down by the Contra Costa County Health Department this week due to a vermin infestation.
This is the second time in the past two months the health department has closed the restaurant due to cockroaches.
Other violations include:
- Minor violation – Floors, walls and ceiling: built, maintained and clean
- Minor violation – Premises; personal/cleaning items; vermin proofing
- MAJOR violation – No insects, rodents, birds or animals present
- Minor violation – Food separated and protected
- Minor violation – Toxic substances properly identified, stored and used
- Minor violation – Equipment/utensils-approved; installed; clean; good repair; capacity (e.g. sinks, CO2tanks, etc)
It’s unknown when they’ll reopen.
- DIRTY DINING: Cold Stone Creamery in Pleasant Hill Closed After Health Inspectors Discover Cockroach Infestation
- DIRTY DINING: A Look Inside the Rat Infested Casa Gourmet Burrito in Clayton (PHOTOS)
- DIRTY DINING – Dozens of Cockroaches Found Inside American Kitchen Restaurant in Lafayette
- DIRTY DINING: Clayton Restaurant Closed After Rat Infestation Discovered by Health Dept.
- Dirty Dining – New Lim’s Garden in Concord Closed Due to Vermin Infestation
- Dirty Dining: ‘Quickly’ on Willow Pass Rd. in Concord Shut Down Due to Vermin Infestation
- Vermin Infestation Forces Closure of Modern China Cafe on N. Main St. in Downtown Walnut Creek
- Dirty Dining – Park Bistro & Bar Restaurant in Lafayette Closed After Health Inspectors Discover Vermin Infestation
- Lin’s Buffet in Concord Closed by Health Department Due to Rat Infestation
- Concord Sushi Restaurant Back Open After Vermin Infestation